Saturday, August 25, 2007

Maybe I do have gender issues?

My old friend FloydWing responded to last nights blog posting by suggesting I have gender issues. Of course I found this to be preposterous....at first.

There is a phenomenon known as Nesting. I have seen my wife do it for each of our four kids. Unconsciously you prepare for the birth or coming of your child. It's genetic, animals do it too. I caught my wife standing on the top step of a ladder dusting the top shelf of our kitchen cabinets. She was 9 mos. pregnant with Ed-boy.

This morning , I got word from one of my websites that my beloved i760 will be released labor day week. Suddenly I have found myself cleaning my corner of the living room where I keep Lappy and all my other gadgets. I have three things boxed and posted for sale. Suddenly I realized......

OMG!!! I'M NESTING FOR THAT DARN PHONE!!!!

Think about it. How many times have you heard, "I baby that phone.", "I already ordered the case and screen protector so it's ready when the phone arrives", "At night I keep my phone in its cradle"

We wait and wait and yearn for some of these devices. The rumor/release thread for the i760 at pdaphonehome.com started November 17, 2006 and today has over 4700 posts and closing in on a HALF MILLION VIEWS!

I think we need help. :)

No comments: