Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Life

Well we got back from Olive Garden and I proceeded to get our pool liner scrubbed and the pump and such things put away for the year, and then being in the spirit of outdoor work proceeded to mow the lawn. The neighbor suggested mowing super short so that it would shred the leaves I had and also the new leaves would blow away easier if the grass was very short.

While I was working I got a call from one of my old mortuary school professors. He is now living and working in my area. Last year he covered for me when I was busy and he was in between jobs. Unfortunately, he is in between jobs again. Fortunately, this does help solve the problem of what I was going to do with the holidays coming up though.

Well after getting the yard work done naturally we got another call....back to work.

No comments: