Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend fun with the Redfly

I don't know if any of you peruse my google calendar on the website, but I need to be in two places at once this week.

Went home this weekend to visit the parents, and left Tabby at home and only brought the Redfly. Worked out pretty good. The ONLY cable or charger cord I needed was the USB cable for the phone. At night I hooked my phone up to the Redfly and it charged. Really gets rid of the need for a laptop bag on a short trip like that. I also had my ipod in the car so I grabbed the USB cable for that and tried something on a hunch. You can plug the ipod into the Redfly and it will see it as Remote Storage on the Phone, and it will also charge it! I bet you could charge a BT headset off it as well but I haven't tried it yet.

No comments: