Monday, April 28, 2008

Don't ruin my music with your politics

Roger is at it again.

You know, I don't/won't talk about politics here other than my own local involvement. The reason why is because anything I have liked, (music, celebrities, websites, blogs, etc.), that were not political in nature to begin with, have been soured because they decided to inject politics into what they do.
Why would I want to have some political image pop into my head everytime I hear my beloved PF? I know that some of their songs have political and social overtones, but it's more of a general, timeless kind of thing. Do you think Dark Side of the Moon would be as popular if they were specifically targeting the politicians of that era with the music?

Now I need to find my copy of Meddle and a cigar and flush my mind out.

No comments: