Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The suspense should be killing you!!

I have not been doing my usual post per day for the last week or so. I have been using a new product that has not been released yet. Unfortunately I have signed a NDA with the company so I cant say what it is. I doubt you could even guess because I have not even mentioned it here even though it has been talked about on the web.

Once again this week I have been dispensing tech advice here locally. I really need to see about a business model for this.

2 comments:

Matilda444 said...

OK OK OK! It's killing me already. Please don't make me regret having just ordered a U810

James A. Morman said...

I promise to all of you to tell you the instant I am allowed to. The company says they will have a formal announcement within the next week.