Friday, March 21, 2008

OK the suspense is over

Well, three different websites have already ran stories on what I have been testing for the last few weeks and I got the go-ahead today....
I have been using the Celio Redfly.

I have been busy today so I havent had time to post pics for you I will link a few sites for you.
Kevin at jkontherun on the setup of the Redfly

James at jkontherun on his first impressions

Mobility Today

I can tell you that in the last few weeks the Redfly has become an indispensible part of my gadget arsenal.

This device is geared towards Enterprise users but for a mobile warrior like me it will save a lot of wear and tear on my laptop. I am in a lot of situations where wielding a 1900.00 tablet is not wise. To top it off the Redfly is absolutely dip-simple to use. I have never seen a BT pairing go so fast, I didn't realize it was over.

The one thing with me is that I always have my i760 with me. Never is it more than 3ft away from me 24 hours a day. I don't always have my laptop with me and I dont use WMDC so if I have a word doc on my laptop and I don't have it with me I am screwed. With the Redfly I can type a word doc and the file is on my device. That is the beauty of this. It uses your ppc's processor and memory and puts it on a bigger screen with a keyboard.

I will go on some more tomorrow about this device.

No comments: