Monday, September 17, 2007

Preparations

Busy day today. Spent the morning over in Berlin Heights looking over the upstairs apartment. Huge list of things to do to get it ready to rent out. Should have it ready by the end of the year. Had just enough time to run to Sandusky Bay Cigars and grab some La Flor's. Spent the afternoon in Wakeman doing a few pre-arrangements. By then I found out when Grandma's funeral will be. Back home they still do funerals the old school way. Two days of visitation and then the funeral on the third day. I will be conducting the funeral which I am very glad I am getting to do. I have handled funerals for three members of wifey's family but no one on my side has died since I became a funeral director. Tomorrow I need to buy supplies for the minion so he can work on the apartment while I am gone and then I have a lot of packing to do. I will bring my nokia tablet home. Maybe the funeral home down there will have wifi :P

Man does lappy run better with a reboot of Windows! Prolly should be something I do every year or so.

No comments: