Thursday, September 27, 2007

Autostep

Tweaks are meant to either make things easier for you or faster. On my ole i730 I ran a program called Autostep. It was created by the legendary superdave. It made the ppc run at a certain rate of processor speed all the time. It's simple and worked great. Well tonight I thought, what the hell lets load it up and see what happens. Sure enough other than one small glitch new sammy i running much faster. I spose I should get SPB Benchmark or something to validate the results, but it sure seems faster.

The glitch is that on new sammy there is no Autostep icon at the bottom of the screen. You have to go to File Explorer/Windows/StartUp and the click on AutoStep to set the speed then select Minimize.


If you want a copy of AutoStep just click here. I have used it on all my WM5 devices.

No comments: