Tuesday, August 7, 2007

the zen of a swimming pool



I was laying down in my pool this evening when I saw this cloud formation and jumped out and took a picture. The treo doesn't do it justice I'm afraid. A storm was blowing over to the southeast of us and the sun light for a few minutes peeked onto only the clouds in the middle.

I wasn't very happy when wifey (see glossary posts tomorrow) came home with a pool. I have never wanted the responsibility of checking/adding chemicals and keeping the durn thing clean. The first time I swam in it, I floated on my back with my ears underwater so I couldn't hear anything and began to watch the clouds go by. I came back out that night around midnight and floated again and watched the stars. I guess I need sensory deprivation to relax. I guess I will keep the pool.

No comments: